Weed Music has qualified, experienced, and patient teachers on staff to provide quality instruction for:
We believe that:
- Music is an essential part of a balanced education
- Music teachers should focus on the needs of each student rather than simply teaching music
- Music makes you smarter
- Weekly Progress Reports - progress reports emailed to parents every week
- Online Progress Reports - As well as the being emailed students and parents can view weekly assignments and keep track of their musical growth and progress. Go to Music Teacher's Office to view your lessons.
- Weed Music Recitals - Weed Music offers 2 FREE annual recitals for students and their families, which feature many talented students.
Sat. Dec 13/2014 - 9:30 AM Ages7-11 & 11:00 AM 12&UP
Sat. June 20/2015 - 9:30 AM Ages7-11 & 11:00 AM 12&UP
- Tuition – How much? - monthly tuition rates (2014-2015) for weekly 1/2 hour lessons range between $78.00 per month and $88.00 per month, depending on the teachers qualifications and experience.
- WHEN? - Weekly 1/2 hour or hour private lessons run from September through June of each year. We follow the County of Parkland’s school calendar for the most part. Check our schedules page for our teaching days.
- When can I register? – Generally we take registrations any time of the year, except for the month of June where we only allow current students to register for the next fall session. Then, in August and going forward, we accept new students at any time during regular store hours (see below).
- How can I register? – If you are paying for the first month’s tuition by credit card we can take registrations over the phone if you are paying by check or debit you will have to stop in.
- Which Credit Cards? – We accept Visa or Master Card only.
- Subsequent tuition payments? - if you pay on a monthly basis we will charge you a one time registration fee of $30.00, but if you leave us with Post Dated Cheques or CC imprint, dated for the first of each month, for the balance of the school year we waive the registration fee.
- Our address - 125 McLeod Avenue, Spruce Grove, Alberta
- Phone - 780-962-6705
- Hours - (Mondays Through Thursdays) 3-8:30 PM, except holidays
Teaching Days for the 2014 / 2015 school year